Michigan Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Attorney

Have You Been Arrested and Charged With Any of the Following Crimes?

Call or e-mail experienced criminal defense lawyer Charles D. Riley to schedule an Initial consultation after you have been charged or arrested for any of the following misdemeanor offenses:

  • Traffic offenses
  • Reckless driving
  • Speeding
  • Drunk driving (DUI/DWI)
  • Driving under the influence of drugs
  • Public intoxication
  • Drug possession
  • Marijuana possession
  • Possession of controlled substances including prescription drugs obtained without a prescription: OxyContin, Oxycodone, Vicodin or Percocet, for example
  • Domestic violence
  • Harboring a vicious dog
  • Shoplifting

If you are facing fines, jail time, or the loss or suspension of your driver’s license, you need a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with Michigan’s statutes regarding misdemeanor crimes.

It is important both now and for your future to aggressively defend yourself after you have been charged with any crime. Seek the most favorable outcome possible in your case such as the following:

  • Case dismissal
  • Fine reduction
  • Sentence reduction
  • Probation
  • Work release

Charles D. Riley is an experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyer who is ready to help you obtain the most favorable, attainable outcome in your case. A judge may grant a fine reduction or sentence reduction conditional on your successful completion of substance abuse treatment or anger management therapy, for example.

The law office of Charles D. Riley, Attorney at Law, in Flint, Michigan, is one of the few law firms in the area that offers initial consultations in all practice areas. Call or e-mail us to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation meeting with Mr. Riley to discuss misdemeanor charges in Michigan.

Illegal Search and Seizure

For example, if evidence pertaining to your drug possession charge was obtained by law enforcement in violation of your Fourth Amendment rights, which prevents illegal search and seizure, we may be able to file a motion to suppress this incriminating evidence. Contact us today, so that we can discuss your options and plan your criminal defense.